Become a Bluestocking Circle Friend to enjoy a lifetime of membership benefits and enjoy an even closer relationship with the Library.
From a minimum donation of £3,000/$5,000, your friendship will provide much appreciated support and make an importance difference to what the Library can achieve now and in the future.
Lifetime Friendship Benefits
- Welcome Pack, including bookmark
- Special invitation to exclusive Bluestocking Circle events
- One Library tour for you and a guest
- Members name recorded in our Book of Bluestockings in the Library
- Recognition and thanks in the Annual Report & Accounts
- A personal annual update on the collection by the Librarian
- Supporters News, online and through the post, including an annual exclusive copy of The Female Spectator and a bi-monthly Friends e-newsletter
- A welcome notice in The Female Spectator
- An exclusive gold quill pin
Minimum Donation of £3,000 / $5,000
To become a Bluestocking Friend, please fill out one of the forms below and return it to us in the post or call us on 01420 541010.
‘The Men not bound by pedant rules
Nor Ladies Precieuses ridicules’
Hannah More, ‘Les Bas-Bleu; or Conversation’ (1787)