Become a Bluestocking Circle Friend to enjoy a lifetime of membership benefits and enjoy an even closer relationship with the Library.
From a minimum donation of £3,000/$5,000, your friendship will provide much appreciated support and make an importance difference to what the Library can achieve now and in the future.
Lifetime Friendship Benefits
- Welcome Pack, including bookmark
- Special invitation to exclusive Bluestocking Circle events
- One Library tour for you and a guest
- Members name recorded in our Book of Bluestockings in the Library
- Recognition and thanks in the Annual Report & Accounts
- A personal annual update on the collection by the Librarian
- Supporters News, online and through the post, including an annual exclusive copy of The Female Spectator and a bi-monthly Friends e-newsletter
- A welcome notice in The Female Spectator
- An exclusive gold quill pin
Minimum Donation of £3,000 / $5,000
To become a Bluestocking Friend, please fill out one of the forms below and return it to us in the post or call us on 01420 541010.
Become a Friend form (UK)
Become a Friend form (North America)
‘The Men not bound by pedant rules
Nor Ladies Precieuses ridicules’
Hannah More, ‘Les Bas-Bleu; or Conversation’ (1787)