Laser cut in glossy pink acrylic and suspended from an adjustable gold-tone chain, this playful piece is etched and hand inked to bear Behn’s name and image, our chosen patron saint of writers. Keep this contemporary charm close to your heart.
Size: 3.4cm x 2.9cm. Total chain length is adjustable from 45cm – 50cm.
Designed for life, each piece of Tatty Devine jewellery is handcrafted with longevity in mind. To care for your jewellery we have listed a few top tips below:
- Keep your jewellery safe in its original box or store in an alternative cool, dry place.
- Water on your Tatty Devine jewellery? That’s a H20 no-no!
- Lotions, hairspray, perfumes and heavy moisturisers are lovely but it’s best to minimise use while wearing your favourite Tatty Devine jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when exercising – perspiration can in fact lead to tarnished chains.
- Comes in its own Tatty Devine gift box.
About Tatty Devine:
Tatty Devine is the world’s go-to brand for original and fun statement jewellery! Born in 1999 in the heart of east London by founders Harriet and Rosie.
All Tatty Devine jewellery is designed and handmade in house by a small, skilled team of makers with a passion for art jewellery.