A beautifully hand crafted statement necklace. Laser cut in a rich colour palette from emerald greens to shimmering blues. The perfect gift for lovers of Jane Austen books, this well-stocked library holds etched and hand-inked acrylic spines, bearing novels from Emma to Pride and Prejudice. Suspended from an adjustable gold-tone chain, it’s sure to set literary hearts alight.
Material: Acrylic and Wood (using a natural material like wood means there may be colour variations between each necklace).
Size: 12cm x 4.3 cm. Total chain length is adjustable from 51cm – 56cm.
Designed for life, each piece of Tatty Devine jewellery is handcrafted with longevity in mind. To care for your jewellery we have listed a few top tips below:
- Keep your jewellery safe in its original box or store in an alternative cool, dry place.
- Water on your Tatty Devine jewellery? That’s a H20 no-no!
- Lotions, hairspray, perfumes and heavy moisturisers are lovely but it’s best to minimise use while wearing your favourite Tatty Devine jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when exercising – perspiration can in fact lead to tarnished chains.
- Comes in a protective Tatty Devine giftbox.
About Tatty Devine:
Tatty Devine is the world’s go-to brand for original and fun statement jewellery! Born in 1999 in the heart of east London by founders Harriet and Rosie.
All Tatty Devine jewellery is designed and handmade in house by a small, skilled team of makers with a passion for art jewellery.