Saturday 15th August 2020
Venue: Chawton House
This August we are offering a rare opportunity for an evening exploration of the gardens with a Pimms High Tea. Why not enjoy a dusk-lit stroll in the walled garden and then have a picnic on the lawn?
The Gardens will be open for the evening of Saturday 15th August, 3pm-7:00pm
The Old Kitchen Tearoom will be selling drinks including alcoholic and non-alcoholic Pimms and we have also put together a special Pimms ‘Evening’ Tea box, which can be ordered via our online shop here.
- Annual ticket-holders and other pass-holders are welcome to this event with no extra charge but are required to book their slot so that we can manage numbers.
- If you do not already have an Annual Ticket book using the link above and you will have one for use for a whole year!
- Parking will be on the road at the bottom of the Chawton House drive
- There are some tables and chairs on the lawn, as well as benches in the garden. You are welcome to bring your own chairs and/or a picnic rug.
- The outside toilets will be open for this event.
‘Evening’ Tea Boxes, £12.50 per person (£2 supplement for alcoholic version):
- A selection of sandwiches, choose two of the following options: egg mayonnaise & cress, cream cheese & cucumber, gammon ham & mustard, tuna mayonnaise.
- Homemade scone with butter, clotted cream & strawberry jam
- Small cake selection including: Pimms cupcake, orange tea biscuit, rose shortbread
- Your choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic Pimms