Tuesday 5th October 2021
Venue: Chawton House
Part of Creative Footsteps, the East Hants Literary Festival, enjoy a day of creativity in the grounds of Chawton House, within the Hampshire Countryside.
Claire will guide and support you to take your photography to the next level. Don’t worry about what type of camera you have, it’s all about enjoying the craft of capturing images. Claire can work most cameras, her favourite being Canon. All levels are invited to join, tasks will be set for each level, so from beginner to advanced we have something for you all.
The workshop is based at the atmospheric Dyers Barn, located near the driveway to the House and will take place mostly outdoors in the beautiful setting of the gardens so you can absorb the atmosphere and get up close to nature.
The day will run with a prompt start at 10am and finish at 1pm.
Price: £45 per person (includes a light lunch taken in the Barn).
*Please note, we have a 7 day cancellation policy.
About Creative Footsteps:
A treat for nature, history and literary lovers – East Hampshire’s first ever Nature and Literary Festival Creative Footsteps!
Between 2 and 10 October the area’s first Nature and Literary Festival will celebrate local literary greats and their love of the East Hampshire countryside. Follow in the footsteps of author Jane Austen, our first ecologist and naturalist Gilbert White, the wartime poet Edward Thomas and more. You can enjoy short guided nature walks, writing and poetry workshops, garden tours, trails, Yoga and more.
- The group size will be set to a maximum of 12 people to allow for social distancing.
- If it rains, the workshop will predominantly take place inside the barn.
- Toilets are located just off the Courtyard at the House, which you will pass over the course of the ‘walkabout’
- You will use your own equipment and we will provide wipes and hand sanitiser so that Claire can help you if she needs to.
- Parking is available next to the Barn