Sunday 6th December 2020 to Saturday 12th December 2020
Venue: Chawton House
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DATES (ALL NOVEMBER WORKSHOPS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED):
- Sunday 6 December, 10:30am-1pm
- Saturday 12 December, 10:30-1pm
£55 per person
Spend a day of creativity in the Hampshire countryside and get ready for Christmas with this 2.5-hour festive wreath workshop. Get ready for a cosy Christmas at home by making a festive or advent wreath in the spectacular surroundings of the Chawton House parkland.
Led by Rebecca Tiller, an award winning, Master florist and qualified teacher. Rebecca was awarded a silver gilt and bronze medal at RHS Chelsea Florist of the Year Competitions and loves to pass on her skills and knowledge and adores all things Christmas!
To partake in the workshop no experience is necessary, as you will be guided step-by-step, to make your own beautiful and bespoke wreath. All materials and equipment will be provided.
Held in the historic Dyers Barn on the Chawton House estate, this will be a socially-distanced outdoor winter workshop and a wonderful day out with friends.
- You will be given a hot drink from the Parkland Pantry on arrival, this is included in the ticket price.
- Suitable for beginners, adults and older children.
- All materials will be provided.
- The workshop will have a maximum capacity of 10, you will be given a table per social bubble to allow for social distancing.
- Please note this workshop is to be held in Dyers Barn, which is an outdoor venue – make sure you wrap up warm!
- The workshop will finish at 1pm, why not book into the Old Kitchen Tearoom for lunch afterwards?